Things To Do In March
Posted on Mar 01, 2020
Hey guys! As Spring gets closer and closer, here’s a list of things to do in March to prepare
1. Lose an hour of sleep (Spring Forward Daylight Savings on March 8th)
2. Spring cleaning: house & car
3. Put the snow blower away and get the lawn mower ready
4. Uncover the air conditioner
5. Good idea to get the HVAC system checked out and make sure you are getting maximum performance
6. Change that air filter
7. Clean those windows and pick a nice day to open for fresh air
8. Start pest control, ants and other pests will start to come back as temperatures begin to rise
9. Plan that summer vacation you always wanted (School is going to be out in 3 months WOW!!!)
10. Do you love basketball? NCAA March Madness is here and it's always fun to watch your bracket get busted
11. Good ol' St Patrick's day! What are you doing?
12. Email me! (See special offer below)
Spring is also a great time to buy or sell a home! Home inventory is expected to rise while interest rates will remain relatively low. Give me a call if you're considering a move!